Sunday, March 1, 2009
Catching up...
Well, I have missed so much information on here since we have been back from India, sooo I have decided to catch up slowly. Here is a photo of my siblings and their kids. This photo was taken after my Mom's funeral celebration. It was a bitter-sweet day. It always seems weird to say it that way, but it really was. Mom is has full memory now, hand in hand with my Dad and at the feet of the King!
In this photo, my brother Mike and his wife Debbie are on the far left with their daughter Alex, my younger brother Thom is next with his wife Susan, youngest son Kyle, oldest son Derrick (who is more like a brother than nephew, which I might add is NOT on drugs even though the picture might allude to it! I am SOOO sorry Derrick! This was the only picture I had and your eyes are half closed!), and then my whole crew is on the right! I love you Tedford folks! (Especially you Derrick, sorry again)! For those of you who don't know, my oldest brother is 18 years older than me (he might kill me if he knew I put this in here!), and my younger brother is ten years older than me. They are both actually not much older than me in spirit, so go figure...we are all old foggies (are you kidding, if measured that way, I am around 21)! Moral of the story here is for those of you complaining that your kids are a little spread out, try having THREE "only-children"! My mom was a brave woman! I think I might cry if I had a baby when my next kid was already 10! Little did she know that her daughter would grow up to be one of her best friends : ) I would say that paid off for both of us. She was going in to get her tubes tied when she found out she was pregnant with me!! That was probably a rough day. Thanks for taking the high road Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment